[FRIAM] Was: Abduction; Is Now: Dionysian and Apollonian Lives

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:28:10 EST 2019

Blame Frank! 8^)  Or blame yourself for artificially discretizing humans into Dionysian vs. Apollonian.

Thanks, Lee.  I doubt I have the ability to parse the Barmak and Minian work.  But I appreciate your skepticism.  My intention was to vaguely hand-wafe at something about closed and open topologies and, perhaps, imply something about analytical balls of radius epsilon as the truth that's preserved by deduction.  I still think there's something that could be said about the rational numbers as possible truth values, as opposed to a dense infinity.  But like my worry that all directed cyclic graphs can be reduced to DAGs, you've made me just as worried about the necessity of dense sets.

--
☣ uǝlƃ