[FRIAM] Abduction

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 3 13:06:51 EST 2019

Chess (David) is a systematic attack at one important target and Go (Nick) is about taking territory.

One player seems to think that he can be instrumental (but there are far too many targets) and the other thinks he can be generally integrative.   Some recent anarchists and fascists we see (Assange and Bannon) are real disappointments.   I would not associate with them!