[FRIAM] Venice to charge day-trippers for access to city center | News | santafenewmexican.com

Fabio Carrera carrera.fabio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:00:36 EST 2019

Hey Owen!

it's time we see each other! How about a grappa night?

I'm available any evening.

A presto

Fabio

Fabio Carrera <http://fabiocarrera.com>, Ph.D.
Cell.:  +1 508-615-5333 (USA) | +39 335 581-5292 (Italia)
veniceprojectcenter.org | santafeprojectcenter.org
SerenDPT: Serenissima Development and Preservation through Technology
<http://serendpt.net/>

<http://serendpt.net>