[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 9 14:49:53 EST 2019

Steve writes:

< I think this is the "genius" of Trump's campaign and tenure... he operates from his own (and often ad-hoc) Lexicon and that reported 39% stable base of his seems happy to just rewrite their own dictionary to match his.  It has been noted that Trump's presidency has been most significant for helping us understand how much of our government operates on norms and a shared vocabulary.   He de(re?)constructs those with virtually every tweet. >

Deconstructing a complex predicate involves taking out sub-predicates and sub-sub predicates and examining all of the facts that cause each predicate to hold or not.    Trump’s `leadership’ involves ripping out the top level predicates and simply defining sub-predicates to hold or not depending on his impulses at that minute of the day.   Yes, it is his correct recognition that humans, especially the deplorables, aren’t very good with depth first search.   He’s got a depth cutoff of about 1, as do they.

Marcus