[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 17:56:24 EST 2019

Hi, Marcus,

This is the kind of comment that makes me which I knew more about … um … what it is you do.  I get these intimations that your experience might be very useful to philosophical cogitations if only I could share it.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/