[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 10 08:40:03 EST 2019

Trump is coming up frequently in this "abduction" thread, especially
with regard communication and rhetoric.A very good, quite
enlightening, book about this is Scott Adams' (yes, the Dilbert
cartoonist) *_Win Bigly_*.
davew

Links:

  1. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kellyanne-conway-embarrasses-cnns-jim-acosta-during-heated-exchange