[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jan 10 12:10:39 EST 2019

Steve writes:

< On the other hand, as I always ask conspiracy theorists, "what if his presence in this role *serves* the Deep State?"  >

To clarify, I’m talking about the hypothesis of a Deep State that breaks rules as they need to be broken to advance the general welfare of people in the country & world.   I don’t have any doubt that the kind of Deep State you are describing exists, but that reality is more the failure of organizations to police themselves than a (sub)organization that has become especially autonomous and potent.

Marcus