[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 10:03:43 EST 2019

Geez, Dave.  I might have put it the other way.  People are persuasive as hell; they just aren’t communicating.

But I haven’t been following the thread.

Get back here!  It’s Friday and we need you.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/