[FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:36:15 EST 2019

Anyway, if my speculation is close, then Trump doesn't intend or WANT to
communicate or persuade, only to perform.

This is consistent with his saying *everything* three times.  He turns a 15
minute performance into a 45 minute one.
Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

My scientific publications: