[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jan 11 16:27:37 EST 2019

Glen writes:
To what extent is a person simply a *vehicle* for innovations to bubble up through?
Steve writes:
< It is interesting to see similar if not identical awareness coming from the likes of you.   I'm not sure what an Ark implies for you. >
The Ark I imagine is a minimal platform to ensure that innovations bubble-up through a population.   Sanctuary cities are a sort of Ark.   Use of Tor or Bitcoin by progressives in countries like Iran would be a virtual sort of Ark.

Marcus