[FRIAM] Micro:bit event March 8

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:32:09 EST 2019

This seems like a fun event. I purchased a micro:bit a few months ago.
Programming it is intuitive and I like the web IDE. I understand that it
has all sorts of sensors and a radio. I haven't used it to anywhere near
it's full potential. Are there other adults playing with them? or are the
kids going to be teaching the adults?

Cody Smith