[FRIAM] Few of you ...

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 20:06:30 EST 2019

Steve,

As a good friend, I would like to gently chide you for the implicit assumption that a the assignment of any behavioral automism to a particular physiological cause makes it more plausible as an automism.  It is what it is however it comes to be, isn't it?   Could it not have been imprinted in the few minutes after the puppies first opened their eyes and later transferred from Mom to owner as part of a normal developmental process?  Either way, it now is a behavioral automism, and like all behavior is the result of a physiological machine operating in a physical environment.

Nick

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson