[FRIAM] All hail confirmation bias!

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 29 06:25:49 EDT 2019

Eric,

Your commentary below re: Husserl made we wonder about ways to effectively use, as metaphor or thought experiment tool, the notion of "augmented reality." There is some interesting slipperyness: is the 'augment' the objective reality superimposed on the subjective Reality; is the 'augment' our personal idiosyncratic perception of Reality projected on the objective Real outside?

davew