[FRIAM] Predictive coding basedon deep learning

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Mon Jul 29 15:33:02 EDT 2019

Boy howdy (I've always wanted to say that) does that ring true here in
Ecuador. There are just so many things that I took for granted back in the
USA that I can't get here, be it technology, tools, food ingredients. If
something I brought from there breaks, I make sure to tear it apart to see
if it is something I can fabricate from what I can get here. It really pays
to be a Jack/Jill of all trades. I've come to appreciate the value of
knowing a little of everything, and not much of anything in particular.