[FRIAM] Predictive coding basedon deep learning

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:15:01 EDT 2019

Sorry. I didn't intend to imply that an interface must be false. But our tendency is to believe that our interfaces are true. If the closed-minded realists would admit that lots of data on *how* true our effective models are (or aren't) is needed, then we could study it thoroughly. It reminds me of the Nancy Reagans of the world who stifled research on marijuana and psychedelics for decades based on their presumptions.

--
glen