[FRIAM] Cosmos, Quantum, and Consciousness: Is Science Doomed to Leave Some Questions Unanswered?

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Tue Jun 18 14:40:49 EDT 2019

Hi Nick. Medium is a reasonable way to publish. It has evolved quite a bit,
starting as a "story centric" page builder. By that they mean: Think of
your story, not blog configurations etc. Just write.

I used it to post three techie articles, and have a few stories in mind for
more.

Now they are also an aggregation service. Scientific American often
publishes there, as the OP shows.