[FRIAM] sensitive, aren't we?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jun 21 15:16:43 EDT 2019

We jettisoned much of our furniture when we moved to California.   So until we buy new shelves, the books and other dubious accumulations are stored in nice boxes in the garage.    Somehow we get by.   Books really are an anachronism.     Meanwhile bay area network speeds are a gigabit a second and I'd have to hire a consultant to suggest what media networks to watch, as the thousands of channels scroll by..

On 6/21/19, 8:45 AM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    This is the funniest thing I've read in several weeks! And I'm not being mean by that, either. Renee' and I have a running joke. She loaned all my HP Lovecraft books to some kid back in ... 1998 or somesuch. I never saw them again. I still can't tell if that was good or bad.

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ