[FRIAM] [WedTech] July 10 Wedtech?

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Fri Jun 28 19:38:44 EDT 2019

Hi Bruce,

The Wedtech on July 10 will be at our office. We're having two
distinguished speakers who were some of the earliest thinkers in
computational thinking in education and with particular expertise in
computational physics. They will review their career trajectory and and
update the crowd on their last 3 years. Please stop by! :-)

Speakers: Ruth Chabay and Bruce Sherwood
Time: 12:30p
Location: Simtable/Redfish office 1600 Lena St, Santa Fe, NM 87505

Bring your own lunch or Pizza will be available. $3 per slice

-Stephen
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable