[FRIAM] are we how we behave?

glen ∅ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:42:26 EST 2019

I'm not convinced.  If such a Lyft customer suffered a breakdown from Santa Fe to Tesuque at, say, noon in the summer, one might make an argument that it would be good for that Lyft customer to know something about how the car works ... at least well enough to know whether the driver was snowing him on this or that explanation of what was happening.  The consideration of edge cases are often decent heuristics for approximating complete security.