[FRIAM] are we how we behave?

glen ∅ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:10:10 EST 2019

Right, but ... as Dave's post indicates, we don't blame the victim for the crime. The whole point of infrastructure is to make progress on the goals we want.  Where individualism is effective, we want to foster it.  Where collectivism is effective, we want to foster that.  But without knowing where each is effective, we're like the car-ignorant Lyft driver.  Which pool should each of us pay attention to? And where do we get our guidelines for paying attention to which pool?