[FRIAM] is this true?

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 7 18:58:14 EST 2019

ketamine would not be the first drug that was utilized to augment therapy. MDA, MDMA, even LSD were all studied as ways to enhance, optimize, therapy.

An therapy, some kinds of it anyway, have also been demonstrated to produce very mild altered states of consciousness — somewhat less than hypnosis, somewhat greater than attending an old fashioned Catholic Mass.

davew