[FRIAM] excess meaning alert? (was, Re: are we how we behave?)

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:14:06 EST 2019

I personally don't relate tangible, physical objects to mathematical ones
because you get into Hywel(RIP) territory. "If you measure it carefully
enough it's not a right triangle.  There are no right triangles".

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

My scientific publications: