[FRIAM] Manifold Enthusiasts

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Mar 9 18:27:51 EST 2019

Nick -

I do know that reading my missives *can be* excruciatingly painful but I
do trust those without such masochistic tendencies to use their <delete>
or <next> buttons freely.

Frank -

Sorry I can't commiserate better with your physical pain... but in an
ironic reversal of roles, my pain is entirely abstract (existential
angst) while yours sounds to be entirely embodied!

- Steve