[FRIAM] Manifold Enthusiasts

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Mar 11 12:49:36 EDT 2019

Glen -

Well corrected.   I think it IS important to expand the common-sense
notion of "closure" here, to the more general ideal of "closure under an
operation"  such as "closure under taking a step".   I think the basic
idea of "having no holes to fall through" was (mostly) good enough for
everyday thinking.

- Steve