[FRIAM] Well then... Theresa may scoring...about 0

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Tue Mar 12 19:52:41 EDT 2019

I haven't kept up with all the ins and outs of it, and I'm on the fence as
to whether Brexit is right (and of course, it's none of my business since
I'm not a Brit). That said, I think the EU has more to worry about from GB
not being a full member than does GB. I think it would be in the EU's best
interest to not piss off GB too much, and so they should be patient. IMHO.