[FRIAM] Human Magnetoreception!

glen ∅ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:03:52 EDT 2019

You have to wonder how high fields might modify the behavior of non-neuronal tissue, as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectromagnetics  A friend of mine experiments with nootropics and talks quite a bit about modafinil, which I *think* is a calcium channel blocker.  I have to think a large mag field would impact whatever ions were swimming around any given tissue.  But experimenting on such things must be difficult.