[FRIAM] excess meaning alert? (was, Re: are we how we behave?)

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Mar 30 14:22:47 EDT 2019

Nick -

    "Little Black Sambo"

BTW... did you know that the author of the above was the grandmother of
the Physicist who discovered the Higgs Boson (and the Higgs-Kibbel
mechanism)?

> I don't ever intend to discount that metaphor (analogical thinking)
> can be abused...  and I believe that the more colorful the metaphor,
> the more seductive it's misuse.

In the "excess meaning" department:

    Seems like a personal question, but: "What color is your Metaphor"
    and "does your wife know you have been seduced by it?"