[FRIAM] A Question For Tomorrow

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:21:44 EDT 2019

Agreed! But I've put on about 5 lbs of fat during this last winter season. Add that to my bald head and it's obvious my dreams of being a trophy husband are delusional. The best I could hope for is to rub my beard a lot and speak only rarely in cryptic, pseudo-profound jargon ... maybe wearing tweed. But I'm allergic to smoke. So I can't even smoke a pipe. [sigh]

--
glen