[FRIAM] A Question For Tomorrow

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:55:02 EDT 2019

Yep. It is sexist. But lest we get confused, the sexists are men, not women. I'm pummeled on a daily basis for my ... [ahem] "sensitivity". On Twitch recently, some jerk gamer accused me of being a CASUAL just for saying I liked playing co-op games with Renee' ... the Texas analog for being called all sorts of names line "Nancy boy".

I regularly come back to the idea that if women were the majority in leadership positions, our world would be a better place. I don't know if it's true. But we should give it a shot, including on this mailing list.

--
glen