[FRIAM] Imposter complex (was: A Question For Tomorrow)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu May 2 11:53:00 EDT 2019

I thought of this remark from Temple Grandin<https://tickets.ticketssantafe.org/single/EventDetail.aspx?p=5951>, “What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool? You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing, and not getting anything done.”   Well, that’s probably wrong for several reasons, but the objective of communication isn’t just to continue talking.