[FRIAM] Reasons why we elect narcissists

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:55:56 EDT 2019

>From the paper: Against Narrativity - Galen Strawson

"The basic form of Diachronic self-experience is that
[D] one naturally figures oneself, considered as a self, as some-
thing that was there in the (further) past and will be there in
the (further) future

If one is Episodic, by contrast,
[E] one does not figure oneself, considered as a self, as some-

--
☣ uǝlƃ