[FRIAM] Reasons why we elect narcissists

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed May 8 20:45:42 EDT 2019

I don't know about your Confirmation homunculus, but you mentioned migraines.   Another diagnosis?  Could the homunculus be a real *thing*?

  https://www.mdedge.com/ccjm/article/132192/imaging/worsening-migraine-due-neurocysticercosis

On 5/8/19, 1:15 PM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    I knew it! 8^) I would, naturally, extrapolate (or is it interpolate?) from big systems-level scales down to smaller (but still big, my Confirmation homunculus argues) scales like that of individual organisms. So, here I am thinking a person can be foxy about their own narrativity and you pop out of the horse and hit me with the fact that in the article, the reflective agents are small and many, providing a parallax onto the systemic attributes being estimated. But in an individual organism, the reflective agent is on the same scale as the attributes being estimated.

    Thanks for doing that now instead of waiting a few months so that I'd have forgotten about accepting that lovely wooden horse.

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ