[FRIAM] Setting up a new PC

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:10:57 EST 2019

@Nicholas Thompson <nickthompson at earthlink.net>
  It is my observation that Sanity is relative. One must first ponder how
sane there relatives are first. Then comes a scale of Un-Sanity

Doc From Back To The Future With--------Mad Scientists from
Cartoon-----------------Demon Sultan A'zyth-----Sith
Lords------------------------------------------Korn--------Nuffle: Lord of
the Dice and
RNG-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nurgle-----------------Drunken
Ork
Partied----------------------------------------------------------------TheDude
that made
B-TreeFS-------------------------------------------------------------------The
Other Dude that Made Cinnamon Flavored Egg nog:Tied with the dude that made
ZFS, deb dist updates and  possible the dude that created SNAPs and Tripple
Dunker Donuts----------------->(is even mor Un-Sanity possible in this
dimension?)---Nurgle

I think the personS you might be implying are some where between Nuffle,
and some skipped right to Creater of ZFS levels of bonkers, it's good
gonkers (for now...) but sooner or latter we'll go flying into
understanding Qbits multiple forms of Zero, Alephs and parrellel universes
is a Good Thing and then smack right into  the Cult of the Damned levels.
Not quite there yet. and so far everyone is acting they could or should and
that's a good thing (I hope) ...but ....

(Nick May need to have someone tell him a bit about warhammer and cuthulu
lore for rifftastic scale of bonkersness as humor to work as humor)

There is some...pretty good news so far there Nancy (thus far) is able to
drum her proverbial fingers to say: seriusly? you did what? and a utter
lack of?, so the kids don't get to home early for Vakation...