[FRIAM] Setting up a new PC

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 11 13:11:10 EST 2019

Thanks, Barry,

This is very helpful.

Are there any programs that help you move the right stuff, or shall I just restore the back up to the new computer and trust that my back up software knows what it is doing.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/