[FRIAM] Better self phone plan deals?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:21:49 EST 2019

Hi all my Tmobile plan at the moment is now at least 80 dollars. (it's
unlimited data FWIW) . Thinking that's pretty hefty, I've been trying to
find better deals and are frustrated at the lack of I've found.

What are folks experience here?  Comcast has been in the cellphone business
for a while and seems cheep BUT the phone has to be compatible with there
weird stuff. AT&T is them.
Any pointers on what the fux to do to get a fuxing expensive bill to not be
reemed throught the noes?
I like unlimited data because I keep needing it for the weirdest times. But
this fuxing ridiculous,  to have a fuxing expensive bill with hit and miss
reception. Surely there's something that doesn't suck nuts, and isn't a
fuxing rip off.