[FRIAM] flattening -isms

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 10:40:21 EST 2019

Hywel was an experimental particle physicist and a regular Friam attendee.
He had been a professor at Penn and Cornell and a group leader at Los
Alamos.  Once he said to me, "the number one does not exist".  He meant
that there is nothing that is precisely one centimeter long, for example.
I asked him, "How many biological mothers did you have?"  I don't have
enough time to repeat his answer.

Frank

Frank Wimberly

My memoir: