[FRIAM] post you seem to have missed from FRIAM

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 22 10:02:17 EST 2019

Thanks for these comments.

Sorry, I used the word "school" in a very idiosyncratic way -- to mean a group of people who, while they don't agree, necessarily, are so thoroughly familiar with one another's positions that they can state them to the owner's satisfaction and represent them in the owner's absence.

I am going to think about all of this.  Now I have to get ready for the Weekly Service.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson