[FRIAM] My new book

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Mon Oct 21 13:30:40 EDT 2019

Looks awesome, I will order a copy. Looking forward to read books from the other FRIAM members as well. -J.
-------- Original message --------From: Pamela McCorduck <pamela at well.com> Date: 10/21/19  06:16  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] My new book Please let me indulge in a little self-promotion here and tell you that my new book, one part memoir, one part social history, one part group biography, is now available. It’s called THIS COULD BE IMPORTANT: MY LIFE AND TIMES WITH THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENTSIA, and is published by Carnegie Mellon University ETC Press, available in book form or as an ebook through the site below or on Amazon:http://press.etc.cmu.edu/index.php/product/this-could-be-important/The title, by the way, comes from the decades I spent pulling on the sleeves of public intellectuals and saying, Uh, artificial intelligence? This could be important. To derisive laughter, of course.Pamela