[FRIAM] Potential COVID-19 vaccine developed by UPMC, Pitt

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 2 17:16:36 EDT 2020

A test of how serious the government is with regard bringing the crisis to a close - if they fast track development/testing.

Isn't there a recent Federal law that allows people the right to try experimental treatments? Seems it could could be adapted to allow very rapid testing for side effects, short term immunity to mutations, things like that. Long term immunity would still require long term testing of course.

davew