[FRIAM] tom did you ditch the meeting

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Fri Apr 3 13:51:32 EDT 2020

I was kicked out, too :-) Thanks for letting me join, though. As a developer I am not a very talkative person, but I always like to listen to your discussions. Would like to hear more about psychology next time - NPD disorders for instance (individual no 1), or what the virus means from a psychological perspective. There is so much fear at the moment.https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/snow-white-doesnt-live-here-anymore/202004/how-dreams-and-stories-handle-emotional-chaos-J.
-------- Original message --------From: thompnickson2 at gmail.com Date: 4/3/20  18:09  (GMT+01:00) To: 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group' <friam at redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] tom did you ditch the meeting “Host has another meeting in progress”??? Nicholas ThompsonEmeritus Professor of Ethology and PsychologyClark UniversityThompNickSon2 at gmail.comhttps://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/