[FRIAM] VirtualFriam disconnect issue today

Patrick Reilly patrick.reilly at ipsociety.net
Fri Apr 3 15:16:39 EDT 2020

May I participate ? I don't seem to be getting a link . . .

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Stephen Guerin <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
wrote:

> Oops, VirtualFriam disconnected today.
>
> I set up a recurring Zoom FRIAM meeting with a paid account. I didn't
> realize, though, that I couldn't have two different meetings going with the
> same host id at the same time. When I started a different Zoom meeting
> during Friam this stopped virtual friam. Got it figured out and will solve
> it by assigning a different host account in the background. Hopefully not
> an issue fo the future.
>
> Thanks to Tom and Frank for restarting Friam today with different
> meeting IDs
>
> -Stephen
> -- --- .-. . .-.. --- -.-. -.- ... / --- ..-. / ..-. .-. .. .- -- / ..- -.
> .. - .
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Zoom meeting Fridays 9:30a-12p Mountain USA GMT-6
> https://bit.ly/virtualfriam

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly,
please send an email to patrick.reilly at ipsociety.net.