[FRIAM] anthropological observations

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 14 12:11:36 EDT 2020

It was not my intent to make any assertions, or claims. merely to offer completely subjective observations - "anecdotal data" as it were. Yes, there is a not-so-subliminal editorial slant behind the observations. But that slant is pretty obvious and quite familiar to those on the list:

 - I do not trust, and actually fear, government, especially the Federal Government
- I believe the danger of a 'dictatorship-of-the left' to be far greater than from the right, and that the clown in office is a trivial to non-existent threat.
- nothing posted, tweeted, published, aired — regardless of source — can be accepted at face value but must be deconstructed (including "scientific" material)
I have no expertise,, certainly no authority, but do fancy an aptitude for careful observation that may or may not be of value to anyone.

davew