[FRIAM] anthropological observations

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Tue Apr 14 17:28:39 EDT 2020

Yes, it was not a real publisher, just a self-publishing company where you can publish anything. I cancelled the contract because you need to pay every year. It was a sort of trial balloon to see if anybody is interested in the topic which I believe is quite explosive. Actually nobody was interested. I figured that it is not that dangerous to publish it in English if nobody is interested anyway.The basic idea is that there are "hidden genes" which are expressed like normal genes. The only difference is that they are not encoded in organic molecules and they do not create biological organisms. We know them simply as laws, rules & commandments. They are indeed expressed by propaganda or whenever someone preaches something, for instance if General Patton preaches to his men that they should "do more than is required of you". It explains everything from the secret of religions to the nature of fascism (which is IMHO a form of cancer as old as civilization itself). I believe that the deepest secrets hide in plain sight: the most intangible mysteries are hidden in the best known daily objects most of us have outgrown even noticing. We have stopped wondering about things we experience every day or every week, like political rallies, campaign speeches, ads and church services.-J.
-------- Original message --------From: uǝlƃ ☣ <gepropella at gmail.com> Date: 4/13/20  21:54  (GMT+01:00) To: FriAM <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] anthropological observations I presume it's this one: Die geheimen Gene: Das Geheimnis der Kirche und die soziale DNAhttps://books.google.com/books?id=lpqUDwAAQBAJ&newbks=0&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22Jochen+Fromm%22&hl=en&source=newbks_fbNo copies seem to be available. I also assume propaganda plays a prominent role in your explanation. I keep wondering why Trump's sycophants like Navarro keep claiming the Spanish Flue happened in 1917 instead of 1918. E.g. in this clip: https://youtu.be/nSx704KK_Ik#5 and #6 from this list seem plausible to me:https://theweek.com/articles/832990/6-theories-trumps-pointless-liesWhen Trump hears Navarro say "1917", it's a signal of loyalty, even if everyone knows it's the wrong year, that he uses that year, helps confirm his loyalty. Knowing to use "1917" instead will help me code-switch if I find myself in a conversation with these people. If you use "1918", they'll know you're out-group. Hypothesis #6 is only plausible if you think Trump is an idiot. But I buy the argument put forth here:Tony Norman: Who are you going to believe — POTUS or an actual expert?https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/tony-norman/2020/04/07/1917-Donald-Trump-truth-George-Orwell-Anthony-Fauci-Peter-Navarro-hydroxychloroquine/stories/202004070017Maybe it's a perverse mix of the expression of power, loyalty, and getting the audience used to fudging the details ... encouraging the cult members to impute the nomothetic even though it fails to fit the idiographic.On 4/13/20 11:04 AM, uǝlƃ ☣ wrote:> Link! I should buy the German version and see if I can read some of it. The last time I tried that was with Faust after my German II semester in college ... terrible failure.-- ☣ uǝlƃ.-. .- -. -.. --- -- -..-. -.. --- - ... -..-. .- -. -.. -..-. -.. .- ... .... . ...FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listservZoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriamunsubscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.comarchives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/