[FRIAM] All models are wrong - modeling Covid-19

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:29:56 EDT 2020

That is a super cool paper, well worth the time it took for my super slow brain. I'm still struggling with the stance I have to take on non-determined numbers for it to make sense. But because it simply *smacks* of the same argument I make to my clients about numerical integration e.g. ODE systems vs. DE systems, I keep thinking I'll snap to it at some point. Maybe I need to get my hands on some LSD and re-read it. 8^)

Thanks for posting it.

--
☣ uǝlƃ