[FRIAM] All models are wrong - modeling Covid-19

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 16 12:50:15 EDT 2020

Glen writes:

"I was forced to admit it's true. I don't know her or what the next bit in her sequence will produce."

Similarly, and without being a spoiler, Marty's adaptation to his visit to Mexico, in _Ozark_.  Whether it is "free" or not is not the distinction I would make.  Is it an interesting response, to whatever it is?

Marcus