[FRIAM] basis for prediction — forked from the tail end of anthropological observtions

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:36:38 EDT 2020

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of Roger Critchlow
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 10:17 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <Friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] basis for prediction — forked from the tail end of anthropological observtions

I've watched people leave red to port on their returns, and some even get away with it.

-- rec --

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020, 12:09 PM Nicholas Thompson <thompnickson2 at gmail.com <mailto:thompnickson2 at gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi, Dave n all,

"Outlook" has collapsed leaving me in gmail, which I don't understand..  So forgive me if... etc.

The thunder lightening thing is both apt and strange, because of course nothing is possible between lightning and thunder EXCEPT that it is going to thunder.  CF living in SFO or Seattle.  You've seen the lightening, folks!  "One banana,.... two bananas.....three bananas ….."  Yet I still like the aphorism.

By the way, how many people on this list have heard the expression, "Red, Right, Returning" and know to what it refers.

Ach!  I don't know how you all tolerate this interface.

Nick