[FRIAM] Local News not so good

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:47:48 EDT 2020

With all that we don't know about this disease that is probably unknowable for months, there are a gazillion useful things that we could know which would be great to know:  Like, what is the relation between rapidity of onset and outcome?

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/