[FRIAM] At the limits of thought

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:12:28 EDT 2020

Russell,

I have both research gate and Academia.  Academia can't tell me from anybody
that has the name nicholas or thompson or ns thompson or... nick thompson
or.... and, believe you me, there are a lot of us.  Research Gate doesn't
make that sort of mistake near as often.  Academia is a bit better at
finding things for me to read, but I am overwhelmed as it is, so that's not
of much use to me.  I don't think I am going to renew it.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/