[FRIAM] Quantum Woo Again

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:53:37 EDT 2020

Cool, I suppose that it makes good enough sense to interpret *tonk* through
the lens of an Abelian category. It is where my intuition goes as well,
Gentzen gives the introduction rules as the unit to some adjunction and the
elimination rules as the counit to some adjunction. Tonk-like connectives
are exactly zero objects in that we get universal arrows to and from them,
like zeros in homology. I will have to read further to see what the
parallels are to the more traditional Abelian categories like homological
algebra. Do we learn something by studying short exact sequences of
deductions, beginning and ending with *tonk*?

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/