[FRIAM] J. Carter — collective virtue epistemology

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:09:31 EDT 2020

Brief responses, Dave.

When I first heard that song in 195? I wondered whether the eater or the
people were purple.  Maybe everyone did.

I like your fair-minded rhetoric.  For example, "offers little" rather than
"offers nothing".

I prefer pure math but I don't disdain applied math.  My dissertation was
about finite element methods, a numerical analysis approach used in
structural analysis, fluid mechanics, etc.

Is logical positivism a subfield of analytic philosophy?  I used to know.

As an anthroplogist you might appreciate this book about ethnic identity in
New Mexico:

Nación Genízara: Ethnogenesis, Place, and Identity in New Mexico
(Querencias Series)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0826361072/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_MpdnFbBG2K8TF

Frank

---